Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Life Lately

Well I am 23 now! :o) I celebrated my 23rd birthday on August 13th! Woo hoo! Wasn't too big a celebration really. I worked all day and then that night I had to pack and get things ready for the trip I was leaving for Florida the next day! But that's ok. The older you get the less exciting your birthday becomes to you and everyone else. I think maybe one or two people actually called me on my birthday. I remember when I was younger the phone would ring all day! Oh well. Times change. Mostly I got messaged on facebook and myspace....as I said, times are changing. But anyway, the trip that I went on was a trip to St Pete Florida with my dad, stepmom and sister. We were going down there for a beach wedding! I'd never seen a wedding on the beach so that was a new experience and I loved it. The beautiful ocean at sunset in the background :o) What a memory! But it was not only a trip for the wedding it was a little mini vacation for our family. I haven't been on a vacation with my dad in YEARS! I haven't been to the beach with him since I was like 5 years old!! The only other vacation I had with him was going to Maryland when I was in middle school. We went to visit some of my stepmom's family. It was a fun trip. I enjoyed the Baltimore sights and visiting Washington DC on our way back home! So this Florida trip was something I was really looking forward to! And we had a great time! Laughed non-stop the whole time pretty much! It was exactly what I needed! Other than that, not too much has been going on in my life lately! I work everyday Mon-Fri, try to enjoy my weekends doing things with family and friends or just relaxing and enjoying the last bits of summer! I am actually ready for Fall though! I love that time of year. The cool weather, the leaves changing!! So pretty! So within the last month or so, that's really all that has been going on in my life. Not too exciting is it?? hahaha! Oh well! Maybe one of these days I'll have something really exciting to write about. Until then..thanks for reading! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment