Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall 2009

Well it is officially FALL! :o) Yes!! I am so excited. We don't get much of a "winter" season down here in the South. It's usually LONG summers! Summer usually starts in May and ends in Oct. As far as the heat anyway! But it is October 14th today and it is a rainy and cool Fall day! I LOVE IT! And tomorrow is my best friend Jandi's 24th birthday! Fun fun! We have some awesome stuffed planned for her birthday. It's going to be so much fun! I'll have to write about that afterward!
Oh, but how about some GREAT news? My best friend Jennifer, I've mentioned before she lived in WA with her husband, well she moved back!! She and her husband really missed HOME and things worked out so they could finally move back home! It is so great having her back! It's like she was never gone! I love that. It's a true test of friendship having someone move away like that! But me and her talked just about every single day! And I think as a result our friendship has gotten even stronger! Just within the last week we have gotten together like 5 times! Haha! It's so great having her back!
Other than that, not much else has been going on lately! I'm sure I have a lot I could just blab about but I don't even have the time for that right now and I'm sure you don't have the interest to read all that! Haha!
So..until next time..thanks for reading !!

No comments:

Post a Comment