Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Good Times

Ahh...This past week has been amazing! Thursday July 16th my new little cousin was born. Rylee Grace! :o) She is the most precious baby I have seen in a long time. She is adorable. Absolutely gorgeous...course I knew she would be. She has two gorgeous parents! hehe! :o) Then Friday July 17th my best friend Jennfier was in town so we got to hang out. Just me, her and our other BFF Jandi! The three musketeers..together again! Just like old times. We picked up right where we left off when she moved away. It was like she never left! We was going to see a sneak preview of a movie but after two of us bought our tickets they sold out!!! can you believe that? What a mess! But we went to eat at Applebee's and we laughed all night long! It was great. Just what I have been needing. I was needing a girl's night out and what better way to have that than with my TWO best friends! They really are amazing. They make me stupid and silly but I wouldn't have it any other way!

1 comment:

  1. Aww.. well I am glad you three had fun! I wish I hadn't of been so totally exhausted.. I went to sleep at 8 and slept until 9:30 the next day.. haha. I was tired. But, the other problem was.. I live off of Post rd, so.. I had just gotten home when you had said you guys would meet at 5.. lol.. so I really didn't have time to get all the way back out to Lithia. Anyway, it was good seeing you three on Sunday! I hope all is well.. and we WILL get together soon!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete